1. The Office is now mask optional for patients. Please note if you are experiencing any COVID or respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, or fevers/chills within the past 5 days we ask you to wear a mask. Masking may be requested by staff at their discretion.
2. If you have been diagnosed with COVID within the last 5 days, please schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers. Do not come to the office.
3. We are now offering virtual walk-in care for established patients. Please scroll down to for details and to start a visit.
Now offering virtual walk-in care for established patients, no scheduling required! Click on the "Start a Virtual Visit Now" button to begin. Need care outside of our office hours? The "Start a Virtual Visit Now" button will connect you with our on-call Privia Provider. Start a Virtual Visit Now
News & Announcements
Labor Day Holiday Closure
In observance of Labor Day, our office will have the following closures: Friday, September 1: CLOSING at 1pm Monday, September 4: CLOSED We will reopen on Tuesday 9/5 at 8… Read More
Available 24/7 Care
We’re excited to announce that our practice offers 24/7 on-demand virtual visits with a team of Privia providers to provide care for you via secure video conferencing if we’re not… Read More
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Shahid Shamim, MD LLC is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"Dr. Shamim is a doctor who has knowledge and compassion. I only had one appointment so far and am grateful for him in actually guiding me the right direction in what is wrong with me. I only wish I had found him many years ago but I will be ok thanks to Doctor Shamim. Oh, and his staff is great I do appreciate them for making me feel comfortable and answering my questions."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.